The Most Effective Way to Reach Your
Community for Christ
Get started by adding a Facebook Ads package to your mailing:
Select a postcard design
& Facebook Ads Package level
Use our custom platform
to give us all the details about your service or event
We handle the rest! We will build your ad, get your approval, select the target audience, run the ad and send you the report
You're Done! Our expert social team does the rest!
What do I get with Outreach Everywhere?
There is a Facebook Ad Package option for everyone:
What is a targeted Facebook Ad?
Unlike a regular post that you would share on your church's Facebook page, a Facebook Ad promotes an event, business, or product, and is targeted to specific demographics or geographic areas. The Outreach Everywhere Facebook Ads team are experts in creating high-performing Facebook Ads for churches. We will analyze your area and target either the surrounding zip codes or a specific mile radius around your church with Facebook Ads, inviting your community to your church and events.
What our expert Facebook Ads team provides with each package:
Our Ads Team takes care of your ad campaign set-up, from picking the targeted audience to scheduling the ads before your event.
The world of Facebook Ads and best practices changes quite often and can be difficult to navigate. Our team keeps up on the latest rule changes and best practices so that your ads will be the most effective they can be.
Our team will monitor your ad’s performance while it is in progress, and make adjustments to improve results if needed. Now that’s service!
One of our team’s core values is stewardship. You won’t need to worry about your ad campaign going over budget or spending too much per click on your campaign. Let our experts do what they do best, so you’ll get maximum reach for your buck.
After your campaign runs, we’ll send you an easy-to-read report of how your ads performed that you can share with your team and celebrate what God did through your commitment to reach your community.
Why should I do Outreach Everywhere instead of a mailing alone?
It’s the most effective marketing spend you can make!
Studies show that multiple touches (or impressions) of a message provides higher response rates and brand recognition. By mailing a postcard and then targeting the same area with Facebook invitations, you will be able to reach your community multiple times on multiple channels. Your Outreach Everywhere Facebook Ad’s impressions will be from 15,000 to 50,000 (average) depending on your package!
What will my Facebook Ad look like?
Your Facebook Ad will have the same look and feel as the post card mailing design you choose or your uploaded design. Our Facebook Ads experts will create an ad proven to reach your community and provide higher response rates. Your ad(s) will run on Facebook and or/Instagram for 10-15 days depending on the ad package you choose.
Your Facebook Ads will be seen by the same audience area as those receiving your postcard in the mail!
Does it work?
Yes! We’ve received several great stories about how effective Facebook Ads and postcard pairings are to get people to respond to church invitations and raise awareness of the church in their community. This story is from a church launch named Trailhead:
“We had an incredible response to the Facebook Ad and the mailer: over 1,000 new unique visitors to our website in the 10 days leading up to launch…and on launch day we had approx 100 new, first time visitors who responded to the mailing and joined us for worship…Praise!”
- How much of a benefit is it to combine Facebook Ads with my direct mail?
(Click for answer)
- Can I get a custom Facebook Ad made that matches my custom postcard?
- Will every person who gets my postcard also get a Facebook Ad from my church?
- What should I do if we don't have a Facebook page?
- What does it mean to give Outreach “Facebook advertiser access”?
- What if we do not have an Instagram account?
- When will my ads run on Facebook and Instagram, and for how long?
- How many people on Facebook and Instagram will see my ads?
- How will I know if visitors are coming because of the postcard or the Facebook Ad?
- Can I customize my Facebook Ads?
- Can I choose more than one ad?
- If I upload my own postcard design, can you make me a Facebook Ad to match?
- Can I have a copy of the Facebook Ad so I can post it to my website or share it on my personal social media pages?
- What is the best way to follow up with people who comment or like my Faebook Ads?
- Our church is supplying our own art for our postcard. Can we provide a custom Facebook Ad that will match our design?